‧ 為保障 貴子弟的安全，倘若接回學童人士 未能出示接送卡，本校將會直接聯絡 家長，待確認有關人士身份，並繳交$20按金申請臨時卡後，方可讓 貴子弟離開本校。（按金只會保留一個月，逾期而未歸還「接送卡」者不可取回按金）
‧ 本校強烈建議家長/監護人親自接送。如閣下選擇讓 貴子弟自行放學 （只限小四或以上學生申請），請向本校職員索取相關表格申請「自行放學卡」， 填妥後（並須接受及同意相關條款及細則）交回本中心，以茲確認。
‧ 基於安全及責任理由，本校職員將不會再帶小朋友到學校範圍以外的地方放學（學校範圍只包括課室及接待處），煩請家長/監護人安排人手到本校接送。 如有需要泊車，可參閱附頁資料。
‧ 本中心職員將嚴格執行以上安排，以確保 貴子弟安全。如對以上安排有任何疑問，歡迎致電就讀分校向職員查詢。
Drop-off and Pick-up Arrangement
Striving to provide a safe and reliable learning environment, please take notice that a drop-off and pick-up arrangement has been implemented. Details are as follows:
Please read the instructions carefully for the usage of the pick-up Card:
1. When any student enters a classroom, the teacher-in-charge will hand over a pick-up Card (the “Card”) to the parent or guardian.
2. When the parent or guardian picks up the student, the Card shall be returned to the teacher forthwith.
3. If a different person is responsible for picking up the student, the Card shall be deposited at the Reception. Whoever picks up the student shall collect the Card at the Reception.
4. Please keep the Card in safe hands. Shall one fail to show the Card whilst picking up a student; the person should identify him/herself at the Reception with HKD20 deposit for a Temporary Card, before he or she is allowed to pick up the student. If the Card is lost, $20 dollars shall be recoverable by Jolly Jupiter as a debt immediately due
5. Please be punctual when dropping off or picking up the student.
Important terms and conditions:
• Parents/guardians are required to read this notice carefully, and familiarize yourselves with: (i) the new arrangements concerning the pick-up/drop-off of students; (ii) the use of the Card; and (iii) the terms and conditions governing the new arrangements and the Card.
• To ensure the safety of students, shall a person fail and/or refuse to show the Card to our staff upon picking up a student, the School may, at its absolute discretion, contact the parents of the student directly. The student will only be allowed to leave the school premises upon receiving:- (i) confirmation from the parents the identity of the person picking up the student; (ii) the payment of HK$20 as deposit for the temporary card; and (iii) the issuance of a temporary card. (There shall be no recourse in relation to any deposit paid after one month thereof. All rights to claim back any deposit whatsoever shall extinguish after the one month period stated herein.)
• Parents/guardians are hereby strongly encouraged to drop-off and pick-up students in person. Nonetheless, shall your good self elect to allow your child to leave the school premises on their own after lessons (which election is only limited to children who are P.4 or above), please fill in and return an application form obtainable from any of our staffs. Note that your application cannot be processed unless and until you agree to the terms and conditions stated therein.
• Parents/guardians who elect to allow their children to leave on their own shall bear all risks arising therefrom. Under no circumstances shall the school be held liable for any loss or damages caused or incurred whatsoever, disregard of whether such duties arise under common law or statute. In the event that a student is unable to show proof that he or she is allowed to leave on their own, the school has the right to detain the stu dent at the school premises.
• For the purposes of crowd management, the teachers will first allow students to enter a classroom, before dismissing the students after lessons.
• For security and sharing responsibility reasons, and in order to avoid liability under law, our staff will not accompany students to places beyond the school premises (i.e. classrooms and receptions ONLY). Parents/guardians are herewith requested to arrange manpower for the picking-up of students at the school premises. Shall there be a need for car parking, please refer to the annex attached herewith.
• The arrangement has been in all centres.
• To ensure the safety of students, our staffs have been briefed, and are required to adhere strictly to the guidelines hereinabove. Shall there be any questions in relation to the new arrangements, please feel free to contact any member of staff by phone or otherwise.
Jolly Jupiter Education Centre reserves the right of final decision.